Friday, September 09, 2005

Chinese serial finales. Especially those olden day chinese dynasty kinds. Like Young Justice Bao II. (For your information, it really was very interesting, sort of an olden day CSI except without all the gadgets to get DNA and all) I suppose the ending was meant to show the hero/heroine/hero & heroine riding majestically into the sunset like heros of old, which the show did give, where Bao Zheng rides a horse towards a future of roaming the world. Except it showed him and his friend Gongsun Ce (who does look like a slightly pretty boy) and a little monk doing that. With his 4 guy subordinates running after him calling "Lord Bao! Lord Bao!"
It was a good scene, but my warped mind courtesy of slash fanfiction sent my mind into screams of "HOW GAY HOW GAY" I'm serious. Discounting the monk and the fact that lots of people are homoprobes, I would probably be able to write a good piece of fanfiction of the manly man and slightly pretty boy riding off into the sunset together. Added by the fact that Bao Zheng and Gongsun Ce were running away partly from 2 women who obviously liked them and they weren't ugly! Now, won't you like any normal person think that perhaps they could be gay?
I'm sorry for ruining the story, please don't sue me, producers of the show. I'm still hoping that there'll be a third season. But there you have it, the really warped mind of Christine.
CSI is coming to an end. Wah.. my Greg.
Some bits of Chelsea news... There's going to be an official launch of the Chelsea FC Supporters Club on 11 Sep! Near Taka there, where they often have those tents. So if you're interested, though I doubt most people are, go take a look... Maybe you'll convert to a Chelsea supporter. Hee.
Anyway, just wondering but with the launch of the ipod Nano, which is supposedly really thin, do they continue to sell the ipod mini??? I don't see it anywhere in the Apple online website. Oh no... so if I wanted to buy another ipod mini after my battery in my pink one dies... then HOW? (ok, perhaps it's undue worry because what the hell am I doing thinking about this kind of thing when my mini is still working way fine?)
Do you know there's only 3 more days to prelims?? Everyone... ARGH.
Rawr. Just a random fact: I love Milk.